For those of you preparing to travel for the holiday weekend, or hoping to (finally!) visit some family this summer, here are my top traveling tips to keep your child’s sleep in tact while away!
- Set up your child’s sleep environment just as you would at home (dark dark dark and white noise!)
- Bring familiar items from home.
- Walk through your normal nap and bedtime routines, don’t shorten them!
- Make time for naps, even if they need to be on the go.
- Adjust bedtime when necessary to make sure your child is getting the sleep he or she needs!
Check out my blog post to read in more detail!