Secondary Infertility

Hi All,
I’m going through secondary infertility. I am so grateful that I already have two kids, but in my heart I desperately want another child-I always wanted 3. I never even thought I’d struggle since I didn’t have any trouble to other times. Has anyone else experienced this?

I’m so sorry you’re going through this. I struggled getting pregnant with my first and there was just so much heartache and unknown. and no matter how many kids you have, it shouldn’t matter-everyone has their own number of what feels right. I hope everything works out for you :heart:

I took clomid to have my kids. With a miscarriage in between. Fertility struggles are a rough journey. I’m so sorry you’re going through this.

Thank you for bringing your experiences to our community. This is something so many people go through and should not feel alone. I myself struggled getting pregnant the first time, going through lots of tests and medications. And I also understand wanting more kids-I very much wanted a 4th child and it took 8 months to get pregnant with her. When I thought there was something wrong, I went to the doctor and got scheduled with the nurse practitioner. She mentioned this supplement that she had recommended to others in a similar boat to me who had then gotten pregnant. I figured-what do i have to lose and took it for a few weeks. the next month I was pregnant with my daughter. I can’t say if that supplement is what did it, but I also can’t say that it didn’t. In case it would be helpful to you or anyone else -here is the link: