Baby shower

Hi everyone!
My sister in law is expecting a baby and I wanted to get her a baby carrier. I had a baby bjorn, but I’ve heard of others. Does anyone have or love a specific brand? I’ve heard of Baby K’tan or the Moby wrap? Anyone have any feedback?

Some people love the wraps. I tried it and found using the Ergo 360 way easier for me. A lot of it depends on the wearer’s preference. I usually recommend asking around in mom’s groups for ones to try or that people are ready to pass on. Or make sure you get one that is returnable! Sorry I didn’t have a definitive answer, I just found that the moms I know all had very different preferences!

1 Like

I used moby and ergo. Moby was more stylish and comfy with a newborn, but I felt like I was constantly wrapping and unwrapping it to change his diaper and feed him. By the time he could go longer periods of time, he outgrew it. It was very inconvenient when running errands alone too because it took 5 min to put on just for a quick shopping trip. The ergo is awesome because it was easy to put on and take off quickly. It’s easily adjustable for my husband to use as well. Plus when baby is sleeping, there’s a cover to snap over it. It is so versatile that it can be worn with a smaller toddler on your back too!

1 Like

This was so helpful, thank you! I agree with you both, the ergo does seem a little more user friendly and I really like the fact that it can grow with baby, thanks! I think my mind is made up :slight_smile:

1 Like